Saturday 20 September 2014

Saturday Bets 20/9

It was a blank for me last weekend after none of my four bets produced a winner so I am hoping for something better this weekend. First, up is a foreign bet but I forgot Scotland voted to stay in the UK but East Fife tempted me and it is a foreign league anyway. I made the decision to resume my crazy bet having laid out my normal £2 bet on nine to win.
 
Took my time over my second bet with some in depth research weighing up form from a number of locations hoping for better luck. Its funny how the newspaper experts rarely agree on their best bets but reading between the lines I came up with a bet.


First Bet
  • Atl Madrid
  • Real Madrid
  • Bayern Munich
  • East Fife
Second Bet
  • Brighton
  • Norwich
  • Bristol City
  • Northampton
  • Barnet
  • Halifax

No comments:

Post a Comment