Saturday 1 October 2016

Diaz and a Ferrari - Objectophillia

Been catching up with a few films I had recorded to watch later at my leisure. The first was ‘The Counsellor’ but I was not expecting to see Cameron Diaz have sex with a car in a very controversial scene.

You see Diaz dressed in leopard print dress getting close and very personal with the windscreen. In fact, a spread-eagle masturbation spectacle performed on the hood of a yellow Ferrari that I'd say has to be seen to be believed.

It reminded me of a TV show on TLC called "My Strange Addiction”, where a man was in a romantic (sexual) relationship with his car.

Not saying Diaz is into Objectophillia (Object sexuality) but she has some form if you remember the car-washing scene for another of her films ‘Bad Teacher’.

Oh and I enjoyed the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment