Saturday 1 October 2016

'I just want you to know I'm feeling very depressed and a Cardiff City fan"

The only plus point of this international break is a break from the never ending shit us Cardiff City fans are putting up with. I need this break, I don’t know about you out there in internet land but I will happily turn my eyes to the fortunes of Wales.

With Cardiff 1-0 down to Burton at half time, I was resigned to another defeat I was so downcast I was considering a total news blackout, take to my bed, and bury myself under the duvet. I didn’t I stuck with it. I just had to out of loyalty to my football club.

I just knew I should have gone to bed instead of reaching out to any god and I mean any for divine help. However, it didn’t seem to have worked because virtually straight from the start of the second half the score was 2-0 against the visitors from South Wales. I was beginning to feel I was Marvin, the Paranoid Android, from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy afflicted with severe depression.

 'I just want you to know
I'm feeling very depressed"
TROLLOPE MUST GO

No two words about it. In fact, he should have been shown his P45 as here walked down the corridor to the dressing room. I do not think there is a fan who would support him staying it there was a fans vote but it is down to the equally unsupported owner Vincent Tan the problems at the club run deep. We have a team that can’t play, owners, and others who can’t run a club not making for a happy season.

The thought of two weeks of training during the international break with Trollope in charge and two home games against Bristol City and Sheff Wed worries me. I have said it before we need a stick of dynamite thrown into the dressing room, with passion, who kicks a hairdryer, not a pussycat who the players like and comes off as a mate.

The game ended 2-0, you can guess what happen next, the traveling fans calling for the head of Trollope, and social media going ape shit calling for the end of Trollope everyone waiting for an early announcement.

Six defeats in seven games must wake Tan up or doesn’t he care maybe this is revenge for the whole rebrand fiasco but he has a lot of money tied up in the club and if he wants to get some back we are at the wrong end of the table for that. His time with Cardiff City is over and he should move on to one of his other football teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment