Monday 29 October 2018

Lewis F kick out of the BB house for a slip of the tongue.


My mum loved watching Big Brother we would talk about the shenanigans of the house and because I had the internet, she could not wait for the show and would ask me for spoilers. I miss our chats and I miss her so much. I still dip in and out of the show as a bit of a tribute to her, Dad and I had our special time discussing/watching football.

With this being the last Big Brother, I have been watching more than usual even with some of the biggest dick heads ever to enter the house and annoying housemates. Lewis G luckily the second housemate shown the door, he was so annoying and extremely stupid the thickest housemate ever. And the ‘King’ Hussain who came into the house late and lasted a week or so as he strutted around like the big I am, what a joke the guy was embarrassing.

There was some eye candy in the house. Isabella who came in the same time as ‘The King’ and Brooke who bats on the other side she is a lesbian with a strong character. Sîan is another who at the beginning I like but over the series, she slowly began to get on my nerves but she is fit.

I am truly glad the show is ending and with any luck, no other UK TV station will pick it up. Why such a strong stanch! Simply the treatment of Lewis F if what I am reading is true. He was removed from the house following the use of inappropriate language not a rarity in the show normally it is for racism. I was annoyed with the show in a statement they will not be showing the incident, why surely we could process the information those of us interested.

The reason for his exit from the house is rumoured comment where the word ‘Auschwitz’ was used in a conversation between Cameron and himself. Taking yesterday via his Instagram account the 27-year-old praised his new fan base for their support while admitting he felt 'stupid' after the 'slip of the tongue' remark.

The former contestant was reportedly sent home after he mistakenly said 'Auschwitz' instead of 'outfits' during a conversation with housemate Cameron. He told him: 'When we get out of here, we'll sort you out with some Auschwitz'. He said he was supposed to say 'outfits'. Now unlike the numbskulls at the production team at Big Brother it is obvious what he meant to say … outfits.

The word Auschwitz doesn’t even fit the sentence why kick him out? The show has been killed off with Lewis gone from the house, which was proven last night. But for some crying over letters from home there was little on show but a little backstabbing. I don’t understand why they won’t show what Lewis said. They’ve always shown what housemates have said in the past. It makes me highly suspicious! Social media is very supportive of Lewis and demanding to see the vid of the incident.

Lewis F who was one of the favourites to win as been robbed of a possible £100.000 in prize money. Cameron to win and goodbye Big Brother won't be watching again more.

No comments:

Post a Comment